- WHY BOTHER WITH ONLINE PAYMENTS METHOD?
- UNDERSTANDING ONLINE PAYMENT TERMINOLOGY
- ANATOMY OF AN ONLINE TRANSACTION
- ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR NON-PROFITS AND MEMBERSHIP ORGANIZATIONS
- Payment Gateway
- Payment Provider
- Payment Service or Payment System
- Payment Processor
- Merchant Account
- A merchant account (though some payment systems -such as PayPal) do not require a merchant account or can provide you with one.
- An account with a payment service provider
- A web page with a button (e.g. Join, Donate, Buy) that initiates the transaction process - you can use code provided by your service provider or specialized shopping cart software.
- Instantly process online payments, fees, and donations (it even has its own payment processor you can see)
- Give you a professional, easy to build website where you can host a news section, notices, resources, member directory, event calendar and more.
- Setup online volunteer, member, and event registration pages.
- Maintain a full contact database that's easy to search, filter, and update.
- Improve member communication through automated invoices, emails, newsletters, and maintenance requests.
- Provide you with financial reports, analytics, and membership summaries in seconds.
- Accept payments through a mobile app.