2023年5月24日水曜日

NO ACTION UNLESS HE'S CHARGED - SAYS ANWAR

NO ACTION UNLESS HE'S CHARGED - SAYS ANWAR

@Jackie San


KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA: There is no need for Human Resources Minister V. Sivakumar to go on leave over the ongoing graft investigations into migrant worker approvals, said the Prime Minister.


Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim pointed out the matter was still being investigated by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC), and no charges have been made against anyone so far.


“We have to differentiate the process involving an investigation (and after charges are brought), so I leave it to the MACC. If there are charges, then it will be a different matter.


“As such, we cannot make presumptions. What is important is that in the fight against corruption, we are firm and not concerned with which party or group will be offended.


“This is our principle,” he told reporters here on Monday, April 17, 2023.


MACC chief commissioner Tan Sri Azam Baki confirmed that Sivakumar was summoned to assist in its investigations into allegations of corruption involving the recruitment of foreign workers.


Anwar said it was best not to make any assumptions, apart from the fact that Sivakumar had gone to answer some questions from the MACC.


Earlier, Anwar launched the books Sayr Al-Salikin’s Masterpiece and Hikayat Iskandar Zulkarnain here at Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka.


Last week, three people, including two of Sivakumar’s officers, were picked up in connection with the case.


The remand order for the three suspects ended that day.


>>>READ MORE ARTICLE HERE<<<

https://www.jacknjillscute.com/2023/03/malaysias-civil-space-still-obstructed.html

https://www.jacknjillscute.com/2023/04/dr-mahathir-mohammad-blames-successors.html

https://www.jacknjillscute.com/2023/04/china-is-important-trade-partner-for.html

https://www.jacknjillscute.com/2023/04/anwar-urges-malaysian-businesses.html

https://www.jacknjillscute.com/2023/04/cabinet-agrees-to-set-up-committee-to.html



@Jackie San

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Featured post

TOKYO POLICE CONFIRM 2018 DEATH OF NORTH KOREA ABDUCTION SUSPECT - JAPAN

TOKYO POLICE CONFIRM 2018 DEATH OF NORTH KOREA ABDUCTION SUSPECT - JAPAN @Jackie San TOKYO Tokyo police said Tuesday they have confirmed tha...